Adult learner scholarships offered at ICC
FULTON/TUPELO – Adult learners who will attend classes at Itawamba Community College during the 2014 spring semester and who have not been enrolled in college for the previous two years have an opportunity until Jan. 13 to apply for a new incentive scholarship.
The scholarship is designed to provide an incentive for new or returning students, age 23 or older, not enrolled in college for the previous two years to enroll in classes and pursue a degree.
The scholarship provides half-tuition for one semester. Criteria for selection include Mississippi resident, enrollment in a minimum of six semester hours, meeting admission requirements and in good standing with ICC.
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded. The scholarship cannot be combined with other ICC institutional scholarships.
To apply, those interested must complete an Adult Learner Incentive Scholarship application, which is available in the Student Affairs offices on both the Fulton and Tupelo campuses; on ICC’s website, www.iccms.edu or by calling (662) 862-8254. Applicants must also complete the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) before the scholarship deadline.
For more information, contact Will Bunch at 662-862-8254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago