Golden Angel adoption opens
TUPELO – There are Golden Angels that are anxiously awaiting adoption.
Chick-fil-A of Thompson Square in Tupelo is working again this year with five area nursing homes and they need your help.
Participating nursing homes include:
n Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
n Golden Living of Tupelo
n Golden Living of Amory
n Shearer-Richardson of Okolona
The Golden Angel tags list three items the Golden Angels need or want. Their needs are usually very basic and can be purchased between $30 and $50. Items often listed are sweat suits, socks, pajamas, gowns, snacks, baseball caps, calendars and candy.
The tree has over 350 Golden Angels this year.
Stop by Chick-fil-A of Thompson Square, select a Golden Angel tag from the tree, shop for the items listed on the tag, and return the items in a shopping or Christmas bag with tag attached no later than December 14.
The Golden Angels are often forgotten about this time of the year and this is a great way to show them they are still loved.
For more information, contact Trina Finley at 231-2428 or James Finley at 231-0043.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka streamlines police accounting May 18, 2016
- Toppers commit four errors in loss May 22, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago