Betty Ellen Gann
BRUCE – Betty Ellen Gann, 53, died Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Jan. 16, 1960, in Bruce. She was an employee of Affordable Furniture and a member of Antioch Baptist Church.
Services were at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3, at Antioch Baptist Church at Bruce. Bro. Jay Parks officiating, and Bro. Charles Wright assisting. Burial was in the Antioch Cemetery. Parker Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include her husband, Johnny D. Gann of Bruce; a daughter, Ashley Cooper Stewart (Chris) of Tupelo; her parents, Jimmy and Anne Melton Mulkey of Bruce; one stepson, Jason P. Gann of Vardaman; one stepdaughter, Tiffany Michelle Gann of Calhoun City; three sisters, Priscilla Murrah of Southaven, Rita Allen of Marshall, Texas, and Sandy Ferguson of Bruce; four brothers, Billy Dean Mulkey of Asheboro, N.C., Sean Mulkey of Vardaman, Joe Mulkey of Bruce and Andy Mulkey of Calhoun City; and five grandchildren, Robbie Stewart, Devin Stewart, Becca Porter, Zack Williams and Levi Williams.
She was preceded in death by her son, Christopher Eric Cooper; two brothers, Tony Mulkey and Larry Gene Mulkey.
Pallbearers were Jason Gann, Chris Stewart, Devin Stewart, Andy Mulkey, Joe Mulkey and Sean Mulkey.
Memorials may be made to The American Cancer Society, 118 W. Main St., Tupelo, MS 38801 or Calhoun Cares, P.O. Box 396, Bruce, MS 38915.
Online condolences may be made at www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Hamby recognized for driving safety April 27, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago