Four local girls got up close and personal with the Ole Miss cheerleaders and Rebelettes. From left, Cara Pearson, Emme Ausbern, Ella Cate Alford and Kennedy Pearson, attended a junior Rebel cheer camp Oct. 13 along with about 250 other young girls ages 5-17. The girls learned cheers and a dance and returned to campus to perfrom in the pregame show of the Ole Miss vs. Idaho football game. They also received autographed hptos of the Rebellettes and cheerleaders and other keepsakes. Cara and Kennedy are the daughters of Heath and Chasity Pearson, Emme is the daughter of Terry and Elizabeth Ausbern and Ella Cate is the daughter of Lauren Pearson and Joseph Alford, all of Houston.
About Lisa Voyles
- Sundancer seeks 14th national title: Houston racers head to Texas for Solar Car Challenge July 18, 2014
- MDOT changes weight limits on county bridges July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- Houston Solar Car team wins 14th Solar Challenge July 25, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Sales tax holiday starts after midnight July 24, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime Drugs education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 1 year ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 1 year ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 1 year ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 1 year ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 1 year ago