Four local girls got up close and personal with the Ole Miss cheerleaders and Rebelettes. From left, Cara Pearson, Emme Ausbern, Ella Cate Alford and Kennedy Pearson, attended a junior Rebel cheer camp Oct. 13 along with about 250 other young girls ages 5-17. The girls learned cheers and a dance and returned to campus to perfrom in the pregame show of the Ole Miss vs. Idaho football game. They also received autographed hptos of the Rebellettes and cheerleaders and other keepsakes. Cara and Kennedy are the daughters of Heath and Chasity Pearson, Emme is the daughter of Terry and Elizabeth Ausbern and Ella Cate is the daughter of Lauren Pearson and Joseph Alford, all of Houston.
About Lisa Voyles
- Anchor Alzheimer Challenge September 24, 2014
- WEEK 6: High school football scores September 27, 2014
- WEEK 6: Football Roundup September 27, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core; Do the math September 27, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- EPA conducts water quality study on Chico Creek October 1, 2014
- WEEK 6: AP high school football state rankings September 30, 2014
- Senate not only race on November ballot September 30, 2014
- Houston donates bus to Chickasaw EMA September 30, 2014
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Calhoun County September 30, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 1 year ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 1 year ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 1 year ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 1 year ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 1 year ago