Four local girls got up close and personal with the Ole Miss cheerleaders and Rebelettes. From left, Cara Pearson, Emme Ausbern, Ella Cate Alford and Kennedy Pearson, attended a junior Rebel cheer camp Oct. 13 along with about 250 other young girls ages 5-17. The girls learned cheers and a dance and returned to campus to perfrom in the pregame show of the Ole Miss vs. Idaho football game. They also received autographed hptos of the Rebellettes and cheerleaders and other keepsakes. Cara and Kennedy are the daughters of Heath and Chasity Pearson, Emme is the daughter of Terry and Elizabeth Ausbern and Ella Cate is the daughter of Lauren Pearson and Joseph Alford, all of Houston.
About Lisa Voyles
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- STEVE COKER: The Wisdom of Potatoes October 25, 2014
- Life Chain hosts annual event October 25, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 1 year ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 1 year ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 1 year ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 1 year ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 1 year ago