JO CROSS: Fun and games needs community support
This day is held for special needs students attending the Houston School District and Chickasaw County School in Houlka. We are now including the Region III Helping Hands Clubhouse in our activities, therefore we need more donations in order to include them in the day. This day gives them the opportunity to participate in activities, lunch and be a part of something special. This is a free day of fun games, horse rides, educational activities, lunch and other activities for these children and teachers to enjoy.
This is the 14th year for this special day to be held for the students. We had over 200 students, teachers, clients and volunteers attend the fun day last year. We are anticipating at least that many to attend the day this year.
The “Fall Fun and Games Day” is totally sponsored by donations from civic organizations, area businesses and volunteers. We would appreciate any items or money that can be donated to make this day a success.
For information about the “Fun Day” please contact Angie Abrams at 456-4269 or myself at 568-2431 or mail donations to:
Chickasaw County 4-H Fun Day
c/o Angie Abrams
415 Lee Horn Drive
Hosuton, MS 38851
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Tourism Tax Facts May 19, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago