He worked in various area factories and delivered cars to the local car dealerships until he became disabled. He served in the U.S. Army from 1975 until 1981. He was a member of Bethel Baptist Church.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4 at Southern Funeral Home Chapel in Houston with burial in Concord Cemetery. Brother Mike Jolly will officiate and Southern Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Cassie Naron who died in 1998, and his father.
He is survived by his mother, Peggy Naron of Houston; two children, Ashley Naron and Robby Naron, both of Houston; his siblings, Chuck Naron of Calvert, Texas, Vicki Moorehead, Tammy Johnson, Nathan Naron and Kim Alexander, all of Houston; two grandchildren, Avery Eli Naron and Miley Elisabeth Naron, both of Houston; Special friends, Lisa Reese and his hospice nurse, Carol Crausby; and a host of his children’s friends.
Pallbearers will be Keith Davis, Robbie Weaver, Tim Finn, Ray Owens, Chance Johnson, Drew Moore and John Cameron Moore. Honorary pallbearers will be Chuck King and Tony Gregory.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. until the time of the service at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers family request donations be made toward funeral expenses.
Online Condolences: www.southernfuneralchapel.com
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago