LOCAL FOCUS: Roam Boutique
HOUSTON – Roam Boutique is that special little place that offers that special little touch to today’s fashion conscious customer.
The store specializes in young contemporary and women’s fashion apparel and accessories. They also offer gift item such as pottery and Arthur Court tableware.
They have a bridal registry, too.
A quick trip inside instantly tells shoppers this business offers a unique selection of trendy outfits at affordable prices.
“We continuously keep our customers current with the best fashion trends and arrivals via our website and social media,” said co-owner Elizabeth Pettit. “This allows us to continue our service even after our customers leave our store.”
Roam Boutique employees also strive to offer frank fashion advice and provide professional friendly customer service.
Owned by local retailers Pat Horn, Shannon Carter and Pettit, Roam Boutique has been in business a little over two years and recently renovated is new location east of the Courthouse Square in Houston.
“We just want people to come by and see what we have to offer,” said Carter. “I think people will be surprised and pleasantly pleased at our selection and value. Our prices are at or below just about everybody else.”
Roam Boutique also offers name-brand items recognized around the world, such as Fashion Forward clothing, Tab Boren pottery and a wide variety of trendy footwear.
“Our Earth Grace and Skosh jewelry are very hot right now,” said Pettit. “We also have a lot of handmade items and items made by local artisans.”
The store was the perfect spot for those seeking bridal gifts this June and a must-visit location for those getting married this fall.
“We are a fashion hot-spot in Houston and our website has us filling orders for customers in California, New Jersey and even Hawaii,” said Carter. “Winter, summer, spring or fall, we have something new all year around.”
Local Focus is a regular business feature of the Chickasaw Journal. Locally owned businesses wanting to be included in Local Focus should call the Chickasaw Journal at 456-3771.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings April 25, 2016
- Magazine available to community April 29, 2016
- NFL DRAFT: Tunsil falls to Miami in coach pay scandal, Jones misses 1st Round April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago