PONTOTOC – Patricia Ann Dykes, 68, died Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House. She was born July 15, 1945, in Panola County to Arlis and Mary Lou Mask. She was a longtime seamstress in the furniture industry. She was a Baptist. She enjoyed going to auctions and making homemade rugs.
Services will be at 2 p.m. today, Aug. 31, at Lee Memorial Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Tommy Moore officiating. Burial will be in Lee Memorial Park. Lee Memorial Funeral Home is entrusted with the arrangements.
Survivors include her longtime friend and companion, Ricky Tackitt of Pontotoc; her children, Michael Dykes of Oregon, Bobby Dykes of Atlanta, Ga., Tracey Monts (Tim) of Houlka and Micky Dykes of Pontotoc; two sisters, Mary Dykes (Ira) of Aberdeen and Belinda McKinney (Pat) of Vicksburg; three brothers, Jimmy Mask (Christa), Ricky Mask and Randy Mask, all of Pontotoc; six grandchildren, Brittney Monts, Tasha Monts, Tim Monts Jr., Katelyn Monts, Madison Monts and Brandon Monts; five great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; an infant daughter, Diane Dykes; one great-granddaughter, Saylor Haze; two sisters, Carolyn Brown and Martha Stegall; and three brothers, Donald, Thomas and Wayne Mask.
Pallbearers will be her nephews.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday.
For online condolences and guest registry, visit www.leememorialonline.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- Houston to host National Day of Prayer today May 5, 2016
- Jones to play in NFL with with Kansas City May 5, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Balancing act May 5, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago