Ms. Beverly Pettigrew Doss of Houston announces the engagement and approaching marriage of her daughter, Kelli Anne Doss, to Zachary James Foster, son of Doug and Amy Robertson of Columbus and Gary and Debra Foster of Millport, Alabama. Miss Doss is also the daughter of Kevin Doss of Houston.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jimmy and Pat Pettigrew and the late J. D. Doss and Jean Doss, all of Houston.
Miss Doss is a 2005 honors graduate of Houston High School, where she was a member of the Anchor Club, the Beta Club and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. She was a Hilltopper cheerleader. Miss Doss attended Itawamba Community College, where she was a cheerleader, Indianette dancer and member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. She is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of Mississippi State University, earning her Bachelor of Science and Master of Education degrees in elementary education. She is employed as a third grade teacher at Caledonia Elementary School.
The prospective groom is the grandson of the late Sally and Lin Bauer of Danville, Kentucky, and Howard and Mildred Jean Robertson of Columbus. He is also the grandson of the late Eunice Foster of Frederick, Maryland, and the late Norris and Martha Ford of Fernbank, Alabama.
Mr. Foster is a 2002 honors graduate of Columbus High School, where he was a member of the National Honor Society. He attended East Mississippi Community College and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in civil and environmental engineering. He is employed by Neel-Schaffer, Incorporated, in Columbus as a civil engineer.
The couple will exchange vows on Saturday, August 10, 2013, at 6 p.m. at the Chapel of Memories at Mississippi State University. A reception will follow at The Stables in Starkville. Family and friends are invited to attend.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Tourism Tax Facts May 19, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago