PASS CHRISTIAN – Joyce Shirlene McGee Linley Gwynn, 81, of Kiln, went to be with her Lord on Saturday, July 13, 2013. Joyce was a lifelong accountant in the community. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who was dedicated to her family and friends. She cherished her flowers and her beloved pet Gigi. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, with the service at 7 p.m. at Faith Assembly of God Church in Kiln. Burial will be at 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 17 at St. Joseph Cemetery at Rotten Bayou. She was preceded in death by her parents, Bennie Lee McGee and Flora Regina Anderson McGee; and her husband, Clyde Thomas Linley. Survivors include her daughters, Cynthia Joyce Necaise and her husband Harold, and Ramona Linley Fayard and her husband Earl; seven siblings, Sarah Funderburk, Rachel Williams, Ruth Howes, Regina Scarbrough, Carolyn Massey, Curtis McGee and Lanell Friddles; eight grandchildren, Stephanie Boehnel, Thamitha Shirlene Ladner, Christina Ladner, Jennifer Laneaux, Judith Henley, Wendy Laneaux, Earl Fayard and Matthew Fayard; 16 great-grandchildren, Ashley, Kristen, Justin, Codey, Brittney, Ondrea, Starson, Billy, Gabriel, Quentin, Dylan, Devan, Nathaniel, Brianna, Mariah and Kaylea; two great-great-grandchildren, Raygan Vee Joyce and Westin; her dearest friend, William J. Gussler; and other loving family members and friends. Arrangements are being handled by Riemann Family Funeral Home, 9113 Kiln Delisle Road, Pass Christian and tributes may be offered at www.riemannfamily.com.
About Floyd Ingram
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Bowens, Gladney lift in Las Vegas August 4, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 2 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 2 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 2 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 2 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 2 years ago