PASS CHRISTIAN – Joyce Shirlene McGee Linley Gwynn, 81, of Kiln, went to be with her Lord on Saturday, July 13, 2013. Joyce was a lifelong accountant in the community. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who was dedicated to her family and friends. She cherished her flowers and her beloved pet Gigi. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, with the service at 7 p.m. at Faith Assembly of God Church in Kiln. Burial will be at 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 17 at St. Joseph Cemetery at Rotten Bayou. She was preceded in death by her parents, Bennie Lee McGee and Flora Regina Anderson McGee; and her husband, Clyde Thomas Linley. Survivors include her daughters, Cynthia Joyce Necaise and her husband Harold, and Ramona Linley Fayard and her husband Earl; seven siblings, Sarah Funderburk, Rachel Williams, Ruth Howes, Regina Scarbrough, Carolyn Massey, Curtis McGee and Lanell Friddles; eight grandchildren, Stephanie Boehnel, Thamitha Shirlene Ladner, Christina Ladner, Jennifer Laneaux, Judith Henley, Wendy Laneaux, Earl Fayard and Matthew Fayard; 16 great-grandchildren, Ashley, Kristen, Justin, Codey, Brittney, Ondrea, Starson, Billy, Gabriel, Quentin, Dylan, Devan, Nathaniel, Brianna, Mariah and Kaylea; two great-great-grandchildren, Raygan Vee Joyce and Westin; her dearest friend, William J. Gussler; and other loving family members and friends. Arrangements are being handled by Riemann Family Funeral Home, 9113 Kiln Delisle Road, Pass Christian and tributes may be offered at www.riemannfamily.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Tourism Tax Facts May 19, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
aberdeen amory arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County chickasaw journal Christmas city County crime East Webster Economic Development education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago