PASS CHRISTIAN – Joyce Shirlene McGee Linley Gwynn, 81, of Kiln, went to be with her Lord on Saturday, July 13, 2013. Joyce was a lifelong accountant in the community. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who was dedicated to her family and friends. She cherished her flowers and her beloved pet Gigi. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, with the service at 7 p.m. at Faith Assembly of God Church in Kiln. Burial will be at 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 17 at St. Joseph Cemetery at Rotten Bayou. She was preceded in death by her parents, Bennie Lee McGee and Flora Regina Anderson McGee; and her husband, Clyde Thomas Linley. Survivors include her daughters, Cynthia Joyce Necaise and her husband Harold, and Ramona Linley Fayard and her husband Earl; seven siblings, Sarah Funderburk, Rachel Williams, Ruth Howes, Regina Scarbrough, Carolyn Massey, Curtis McGee and Lanell Friddles; eight grandchildren, Stephanie Boehnel, Thamitha Shirlene Ladner, Christina Ladner, Jennifer Laneaux, Judith Henley, Wendy Laneaux, Earl Fayard and Matthew Fayard; 16 great-grandchildren, Ashley, Kristen, Justin, Codey, Brittney, Ondrea, Starson, Billy, Gabriel, Quentin, Dylan, Devan, Nathaniel, Brianna, Mariah and Kaylea; two great-great-grandchildren, Raygan Vee Joyce and Westin; her dearest friend, William J. Gussler; and other loving family members and friends. Arrangements are being handled by Riemann Family Funeral Home, 9113 Kiln Delisle Road, Pass Christian and tributes may be offered at www.riemannfamily.com.
About Floyd Ingram
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- ICC scholarships awarded to local students November 24, 2014
- Bells will be ringing November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Shop local November 27, 2014
- A reason to be thankful November 27, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 1 year ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 1 year ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 1 year ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 1 year ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 1 year ago