PASS CHRISTIAN – Joyce Shirlene McGee Linley Gwynn, 81, of Kiln, went to be with her Lord on Saturday, July 13, 2013. Joyce was a lifelong accountant in the community. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who was dedicated to her family and friends. She cherished her flowers and her beloved pet Gigi. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, with the service at 7 p.m. at Faith Assembly of God Church in Kiln. Burial will be at 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 17 at St. Joseph Cemetery at Rotten Bayou. She was preceded in death by her parents, Bennie Lee McGee and Flora Regina Anderson McGee; and her husband, Clyde Thomas Linley. Survivors include her daughters, Cynthia Joyce Necaise and her husband Harold, and Ramona Linley Fayard and her husband Earl; seven siblings, Sarah Funderburk, Rachel Williams, Ruth Howes, Regina Scarbrough, Carolyn Massey, Curtis McGee and Lanell Friddles; eight grandchildren, Stephanie Boehnel, Thamitha Shirlene Ladner, Christina Ladner, Jennifer Laneaux, Judith Henley, Wendy Laneaux, Earl Fayard and Matthew Fayard; 16 great-grandchildren, Ashley, Kristen, Justin, Codey, Brittney, Ondrea, Starson, Billy, Gabriel, Quentin, Dylan, Devan, Nathaniel, Brianna, Mariah and Kaylea; two great-great-grandchildren, Raygan Vee Joyce and Westin; her dearest friend, William J. Gussler; and other loving family members and friends. Arrangements are being handled by Riemann Family Funeral Home, 9113 Kiln Delisle Road, Pass Christian and tributes may be offered at www.riemannfamily.com.
About Floyd Ingram
- Glenda Gann April 23, 2014
- Cleo Boyce April 22, 2014
- Okolona cracks down on city travel April 22, 2014
- Manufacturing event set for Franklin Furniture Center at MSU April 21, 2014
- Pink ribbon run Saturday April 21, 2014
- Glenda Gann April 23, 2014
- Amber Alert issued for missing 2-year-old Lowndes County girl April 23, 2014
- Lions snatch victory from Wildcats April 23, 2014
- Houston hosts a who? April 23, 2014
- Paying it forward April 23, 2014
- help: They treat their employees like they are slaves wo...
- William: This is best content site Deer archery....
- Marathon set for Tanglefoot Trail | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Trail opening was top story for 2013 [...
- Tickets issued for dogs in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Robertson speaks to Okolona Aldermen [...
- DOCKET: Circuit Court in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Circuit Court verdicts imposed in Okolon...
aberdeen amory Army Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime Drugs Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin help houlka Houston ingram James Mantee Mississippi Obits Okolona Parker Pittsboro police Pontotoc Prairie school schools scores Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 11 months ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 11 months ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 11 months ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 11 months ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 11 months ago