HOUSTON – Loyd Loranzie Williams, 76, died Sunday, July 7, 2013, at his home in Houston. He was born April 2, 1937, in Montevista to Jack Loranzie Williams and Ella Mae Crowley Williams.
He was a retired produce seller and truck driver for Rea Construction. He was an Army veteran of Vietnam, serving in Germany. He was a member of Montevista Baptist Church.
Services will be at 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 9, at Houston Funeral Home with the Rev. Sammy McMillen and the Rev. Johnny Cherry officiating. Burial will follow at Bethel Cemetery in Houston. Houston Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Lana Ray Williams of Houston; his daughter, Amy and Michael Weathersby of Tupelo; his sons, Brian and Robbie Williams of Houlka, Dale Williams of Eupora; his grandchildren, Jay Linley, Kealy and Keagen Weathersby, Brook, Damien and Joshua Williams, Christina and Robert Cooper, Justin Williams and Stacy Sitko; and his sister, Evaline Newland of Columbus.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his brothers, Jim Tom and Alfred Williams; and his granddaughter, Alexis Williams.
Pallbearers are Brian Williams, Dale Williams, Doug Winter, Junior Yager, Billy Yager and James Jones.
Friends and family may sign and leave a message on the register book at houstonfuneralhomems.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago