WREN – Glen Allen Nicholson, 24, died unexpectedly Monday, July 1, 2013, in Coldwater. He was born March 8, 1989, in Tupelo to Darel Nicholson and Jennifer Rosentreter Nicholson of Wren. A lifelong resident of the Wren community, he attended school in Amory and then Nettleton. Before becoming disabled he enjoyed driving the combine and working on the family farm. He loved spending time with his children, playing video games, and going on mission trips. He attended Palestine Baptist Church.
A celebration of life service will be at 11 a.m., Wednesday, July 3, at Nettleton Chapel of Holland Funeral Directors with the Rev. Mark Hoover and the Rev. Dennis Smithey officiating. A private family graveside service will follow in Wren Cemetery. Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today and from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday.
Survivors include his parents, Darel and Jennifer Nicholson of Wren; his children, Jacob Nicholson and Claire Hunsucker, both of Smithville; sister, Kimberly Nicholson of Nettleton; grandparents, Mavis and Billy Riggs of Nettleton; aunts, Susan Hughes (Mark) of Wren, Janet Ballard (Charles) of Wren, Linda Adams (Richard) of Amory and Angel Gillentine (Roy) of Becker; uncle, Chris Herndon (Melissa) of Nettleton; and a host of nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Adolph and June Rosentreter, and uncle, Eddie Rosentreter.
Condolences may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Vardaman packs gym for graduation May 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The best we can produce May 27, 2016
- BIRTH: John Wyatt Parker May 28, 2016
- Moore signs with Miss. Delta CC May 30, 2016
- Houlka presents summer programs May 30, 2016
- CARA CHISOLM: There is a reason for Memorial Day May 29, 2016
- Houston Solar Car honored by Legislature May 29, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Flat appropriations hurt schools May 28, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago