AMORY – Justin Andrew Shields, 20, died Friday, May 17, 1913, in Amory. Born June 22, 1992, he was the son of Christie Roberson Shields and Columbus Woods Shields. He attended Amory schools and he was Baptist. He enjoyed reading, watching television, being outdoors, gardening and spending time with his friends and family.
A Celebration of Life Service will be at 11 a.m. today at E.E. Pickle Funeral Home Chapel in Amory, with Dr. Lloyd Sweatt and Bro. Danny Carl Burks officiating. Burial will be in the Greenbrier Cemetery.
Survivors include his mother, Christie Roberson Shields of Amory; his father, Columbus Woods Shields of Amory; brother, Jonathan Tyler Shields of Amory; sister, Kimberly Mooneyham of Endville; nephew, Eli Mooneyham; grandparents, Clyde Azlin and Peggy Azlin, both of Amory; great-grandmother, Ona Mae Azlin; uncles, Guy Shields, Larry Shields, Frank Hall and Jesse Azlin all of Amory; aunts, Erma Cockrell, Alice Markham and Laura Wallace, all of Amory; great-aunts, Sally Bedard of Union Grove, Wis., and Wanda Connely of Columbus; great-uncles, Jack Roberson (Christine) of Tuscon, Ariz., Johnny Heathcoat of Memphis, Tenn., and Jim Azlin of Okolona; special friend, Chad Seinkowski of Chicago; and a host of cousins.
He was preceded in death by his great-great-grandfather, Wesley Blane Roberson; great-grandmother, Cora Roberson; great-great-grandmother, Gurtie Matthews; great-grandmother, Lula Shields; and great-grandfather, Floyd Shields.
Pallbearers will be Cody Jordan, Bobby Donaldson, Adam Clogsdale, Johnny Reich, Donnie Butler and Dave Williams. Honorary pallbearers will be Corey Dody, Lester Freeman, and Terry Hall.
Visitation will continue until service time Monday at the funeral home.
Memories and condolences may be expressed at eepicklefuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Making a difference every day April 26, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago