Christopher “Kipper” and Jeri-Laken Greer of Big Creek are proud to announce the arrival of their daughter, Jersi Lynn Greer.
Jersi was born Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:58 a.m. at the Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She weighed 5-pounds, 7-ounces and was 17-inches long.
Grandparents sharing the honor are Gene and Liz Alexander of Big Creek, JoJo Greer and Sherry Jones of Grenada and Max Starnes and the late Shelly Starnes of Hanceville, Ala.
Great grandparents are Ralph and Sue Martin of Big Creek, Bill and Linda Alexander of Vardaman, Chiyoko Greer of Grenada and the late Patricia Alexander and Doc Greer.
Jersi is blessed to have her great–great grandmother, Mrs. Laudrey Alexander of Vardaman. She is the first-born of the fifth generation for Mrs. Laudrey Alexander.
Jersi is also welcomed by her Aunt Nikki Starnes, Aunt Jayla Greer, Uncle Justin Greer, Aunt Jennah Neathery, and Uncle Brad Neathery.
BIRTH: Jersi Lynn Greer
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka eyes old fines as revenue July 24, 2015
- Fusion Furniture expanding in Ecru July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Run right! Go long! July 30, 2015
- County will keep inmates for free July 30, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? July 30, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 2 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 2 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 2 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 2 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 2 years ago