Christopher “Kipper” and Jeri-Laken Greer of Big Creek are proud to announce the arrival of their daughter, Jersi Lynn Greer.
Jersi was born Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:58 a.m. at the Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She weighed 5-pounds, 7-ounces and was 17-inches long.
Grandparents sharing the honor are Gene and Liz Alexander of Big Creek, JoJo Greer and Sherry Jones of Grenada and Max Starnes and the late Shelly Starnes of Hanceville, Ala.
Great grandparents are Ralph and Sue Martin of Big Creek, Bill and Linda Alexander of Vardaman, Chiyoko Greer of Grenada and the late Patricia Alexander and Doc Greer.
Jersi is blessed to have her great–great grandmother, Mrs. Laudrey Alexander of Vardaman. She is the first-born of the fifth generation for Mrs. Laudrey Alexander.
Jersi is also welcomed by her Aunt Nikki Starnes, Aunt Jayla Greer, Uncle Justin Greer, Aunt Jennah Neathery, and Uncle Brad Neathery.
BIRTH: Jersi Lynn Greer
About Floyd Ingram
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- BOO Bash October 31, 2014
- Sweet Potato Festival set for Saturday October 31, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 1 year ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 1 year ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 1 year ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 1 year ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 1 year ago