Christopher “Kipper” and Jeri-Laken Greer of Big Creek are proud to announce the arrival of their daughter, Jersi Lynn Greer.
Jersi was born Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:58 a.m. at the Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She weighed 5-pounds, 7-ounces and was 17-inches long.
Grandparents sharing the honor are Gene and Liz Alexander of Big Creek, JoJo Greer and Sherry Jones of Grenada and Max Starnes and the late Shelly Starnes of Hanceville, Ala.
Great grandparents are Ralph and Sue Martin of Big Creek, Bill and Linda Alexander of Vardaman, Chiyoko Greer of Grenada and the late Patricia Alexander and Doc Greer.
Jersi is blessed to have her great–great grandmother, Mrs. Laudrey Alexander of Vardaman. She is the first-born of the fifth generation for Mrs. Laudrey Alexander.
Jersi is also welcomed by her Aunt Nikki Starnes, Aunt Jayla Greer, Uncle Justin Greer, Aunt Jennah Neathery, and Uncle Brad Neathery.
BIRTH: Jersi Lynn Greer
About Floyd Ingram
- Trustees consider search consultant January 22, 2015
- Comer is chairman of ICC Trustees January 26, 2015
- Battle of Okolona re-enactment set January 27, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 2 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 2 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 2 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 2 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 2 years ago