Magazine in this week’s Chickasaw Journal
It may be the finest product the Chickasaw Journal publishes, it certainly is the most polished.
“Come Home to Chickasaw County,” a magazine produced by your hometown newspaper, can be found inside this week’s edition of the Chickasaw Journal.
The cover shows a few of those things we cherish so much in this community – spring, a rural lifestyle and an appreciation for nature’s beauty. The magazine itself features complete information on our county, stories on our community and advertisements from the prominent businesses, industries, organizations and individuals in our separate towns.
This product is perfect for the office of your business and highlights some of the major accomplishments of Chickasaw County residents, our art and festivals and the towns where we live and raise families.
The magazine is printed on high-quality coated paper and will fit on any coffee-table in any home and is the ideal way to tell visitors how proud you are of Chickasaw County.
So flip through your hometown magazine, carry it with you this summer to show relatives what we have in Chickasaw County and hand it to business clients who call on your company.
If you want additional copies, please stop by our office at 225 East Madison Street during regular business hours.
We at the Chickasaw Journal are proud of this magazine and hope it tells others how proud we all are of this place we call home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Making a difference every day April 26, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago