WEST POINT – Pauline Smith Millsaps, 86, passed away on Monday, April 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born June 9, 1926, in Dancy. She graduated from Cumberland High School and Wood Junior College. She began working at Knickerbocker Mfg. She later was the payroll and office manager for Big Yank Mfg. She was a member of Calvary Baptist Church. She enjoyed being a grandmother to her three grandchildren. She married Louis Calvin Millsaps on Nov. 4, 1945, in West Point. He preceded her in death on Nov. 5, 2001.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Calvary Baptist Church with Dr. James Towery officiating and Dr. Randall Perry assisting. Burial will follow in West Point Memorial Garden Cemetery. Calvert Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include one daughter, Carol Ann Trenor (Tommy) of Germantown, Tenn.; one son, Kenneth Millsaps (Connie) of West Point; three grandchildren, Mallory Trenor, Casey Millsaps and Holt Trenor; one sister, Nadean Hunter (Robert) of Gulfport; her sister-in-law, Virginia Spencer of Mantee.
She was preceded in death by her husband; her parents, Harvey C. Smith and Lou Ella Edwards Smith Spencer; and her brother, Charles Wayne Spencer.
Pallbearers will be Rob Hunter, Holt Trenor, Kelvin Wooten, Robley Wooten, Andy White and Jimmy Edwards.
Honorary pallbearers will be members of the Mary Martha Sunday School Class and her friends at Calvary Baptist Church.
Memorials may be made to Calvary Baptist Church, 460 McCord St., West Point, MS 39773.
Visitation will be from 5 until 8 p.m. Wednesday at Calvert Funeral Home.
Friends may leave an online condolence at www.calvertfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago