HOUSTON – Vickie Renna Coleman Black, 49, died Monday, April 1, 2013. She was born Dec. 12, 1963, in Chickasaw County to David Wayne Coleman and Barbara Anne Dye Sims. She was a member of Parkway Baptist Church. She was employed at Wal-Mart for 30 years.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Parkway Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Rinehart officiating. Burial will be at Wesley Chapel Cemetery. Memorial Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Jerry Dean Black of Houston; one daughter, Jessica Renna Long (Andrew) of Thorn; two grandchildren, Dylan and Alec Long of Thorn; Her father, David Wayne Coleman (Elaine) of Houlka; her mother, Barbara Ann Dye Sims (David) of Thorn; two sisters, Pamela Stahl (Mark) of Smithville and Sonia Fuller (Paul) of Houlka; four brothers, Kenneth Coleman (Angie) of Houlka, Shane Coleman of Houlka, Brad Coleman (Heather) of Montpeiler and Jeremey Coleman (Mendy) of Houston.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, Doug Coleman and Nate Sims; and one nephew, Peyton Sims.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Memorial Funeral Home. The body will lie in repose one hour prior to service time.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Group digruntled by principal change April 22, 2016
- HLES names 3rd nine week honor roll April 26, 2016
- Pellet gun prompts Middle School lockdown April 26, 2016
- Hamby recognized for driving safety April 27, 2016
- FAFSA Fridays April 27, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago