POTTS CAMP – Jacky Wayne Butler, 52, died Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. He was born Oct. 26, 1960, in New Albany to William Ezra Butler and Louise Hale Butler.
He was a welding supervisor. He loved cooking out and doing things for others.
Services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at the United Funeral Service Chapel with the Rev. Steve Wilson and the Rev. Tim Hall officiating. Burial will be in the Enterprise Cemetery. United Funeral Service in New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
He is survived by his parents, William Ezra Butler and Louise Butler of Myrtle; his wife, Rhonda Butler of Potts Camp; a daughter, Charity Butler of Okolona; two stepdaughters, Kristy Barnes (Mac) of Ripley and Amanda Roberds of Myrtle; a son, Jeff Butler (Ashley) of Blue Mountain; a stepson, Chris Roberds of New Albany; five sisters, Judy Peters (Nicolas) of Jackson, Tenn., Amy Kiddy (Mike), Brenda Cook (Mitchell), Debra Jumper (Allen) and Sharon Allred (Mike) all of Myrtle; five brothers, Mike Butler (Kim) of Franklin, Tenn., James Butler (Dora) of Myrtle, Roger Butler (Debi) of Potts Camp, Robert Butler (Tracy) of Etta and Hugh Butler (Betty) of Myrtle; two grandchildren and four stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother, Mitchell Lee Butler.
Pallbearers will be Anthony Pickens, Bubba Butler, Willie Butler, Mickey Butler, Chauncy Butler, Michael Butler, David Michael Kiddy, Justin Butler and Cody Freeman.
Honorary pallbearers will be Billy Willard, David Farr, William Carpenter, Wilburn Hale, Gerald Hale, Raymond Chism, Willie Stanford and Joe McDonald.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. For online condolences visit unitedfuneralservice.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Making a difference every day April 26, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago