HOUSTON – James Timothy “Tim” Gann, 52, died Thursday, March 21, 2013. He was born March 3, 1961, in Chickasaw County to James Austin Gann and Deloise Ann Whitt Gann. He was an avid hunter and outdoorsman. He was a former truck driver. He was a member of Arbor Grove Baptist Church.
Service will be at 4 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. Randy Rinehart officiating. Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
He is survived by his wife, Shelia Gann of Houston; one daughter, Jennifer Smith (Ben) of Lafayette, La.; two granddaughters, Adriana and Gabriella Smith of Lafayette, La.; his father, James Austin Gann of Houston; one sister, Sandy Gann Holm (Mike) of Monticello, Fla.; one brother, Wes Gann of Houston; and nieces and nephews, Ethan Gann of Pontotoc, Gracie Gann of Houston, Bailey Gann of New Albany, Dayne Parker (Jenna), Bradley and Brandon Holm of Monticello, Fla.
He is preceded in death by his mother, Deloise Ann Whitt Gann; his grandparents, Miles and Dorothy Gann, and Allie and Mattie Whitt; and one uncle, Kenneth Gann.
Honorary pallbearers will be Bradley Holm, Brandon Holm, Dayne Parker, Brandon Lofton, Adam Lofton, Erick Lofton, Jerry Foster, Steve Holladay and Danny Sullivan.
Visitation will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to America Diabetes Association or Mississippi Kidney Foundation.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- HLES Performs Nursery Rhymes and Possibilities May 22, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Houston Solar Car honored by Legislature May 29, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Flat appropriations hurt schools May 28, 2016
- BIRTH: John Wyatt Parker May 28, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The best we can produce May 27, 2016
- Vardaman packs gym for graduation May 27, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago