HOULKA – William Paul Alexander, 66, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013. He was born Oct. 3, 1946, in Chickasaw County to Mark and Silvia Alexander.
He married Mary Frances Sims on Nov. 22, 1997. He was a retired employee of Action in Pontotoc and a member of Schooner Valley Baptist Church. He was a loving husband, father, brother, papa and friend. He was a great Christian men with a loving smile and heart who was loved by all who met him. He loved his dog, Bob.
Services will be at 3 p.m. Friday at Southern Funeral Chapel with Bro. Brian Gann and Bro. Scott Broughton officiating. Burial will be in Pheba Cemetery in Clay County.
Survivors include his wife, Mary Frances Alexander of Houlka; five children: Karen Alexander of Pontotoc, Cynthia Moss (Ken) of Pontotoc, Erica Krogmann (Heath) of England, Lamar Bigham of Maben and Nicholas Bigham (Amanda) of Maben; one brother Donald Alexander (Peggy) of Houlka; two sisters Ruth Hall (David) of Pontotoc and Darthie Galloway (Harlan) of Houlka; 14 grandchildren, Cedric Alexander, Christopher and Damien Murphy, Kendra and Hannah Moss, Kristian, Eli, Abby, Lila and Anna Bigham, Ty Freeman, and Summerlee, Kara, and Asher Krogmann; his father-in-law, Dan Sims, his mother-in-law, Marie Landon; many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Pallbearers will be David Hall, Harlan Galloway, Grant Galloway, Blake Galloway, Keith Alexander and Mark Hall.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. to service time Friday.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, March 13, Chickasaw Journal.
Online condolences may be made at www.southernfuneralchapel.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- SCORES: Thursday, April 28 softball and baseball April 29, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Hilltoppers dominate Commodores May 6, 2016
- Lady Toppers down Senatobia May 5, 2016
- Houston to host National Day of Prayer today May 5, 2016
- Jones to play in NFL with with Kansas City May 5, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Balancing act May 5, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago