PRAIRIE – Inez Naugle Caradine, 81, went on to be with the Lord Monday, March 4, 2013, at her home in the Caradine community. She was born Jan. 14, 1932, in the Caradine community of north Clay County to the late Clara Naugle Caradine and Hugh Grant Caradine Sr. Inez Naugle Caradine was a member of McCondy United Methodist Church.
She was an accountant for A.N. Morgan & Associates most of her career, spending the last year with Ernst & Ernst Jackson, later working as an accountant for Harold Craig in Houston, now the Byrne Agency. Inez loved her family, and always said she loves all of us the same. She was a loving caregiver to many in her family and lived so humbly in McCondy. Caradine was a graduate of Egypt High School and was also a graduate of Draughn’s Business College in Jackson.
Funeral services will be Thursday, March 7, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at Calvert Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Steve Lampkin officiating. Burial will follow in Mixon Cemetery, Prairie. Calvert Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include one sister, Joyce Caradine Aycock of Prairie; one brother, Hugh Grant Caradine Jr. of Jackson; nieces and nephews, William W. Aycock III (Jennie), Eunice Coleman (Todd), Clara Newman (Chip), Hugh Grant Caradine Jr., Rosalyn Gray, Jill Walsh (Wayne), Charlotte Bingham (Brent) and Jeff Sudduth (Cathy); and a number of great-nieces and great-nephews. Inez was preceded in death by her sisters, Florence Caradine Harrell Smith and Lydia Caradine Sudduth, and nephew, George Harrell, and her special friend, Milton O’Keefe.
Pallbearers will be Bill Aycock, Jeff Sudduth, Brent Bingham, Nolen Aycock, Jake Sudduth, Mason Gray, Grant Gray, David Ellis, William Everett, Jeff Bingham and Chris Bingham.
Honorary pallbearers will be her loving caregivers, Ms. Evelyn Estrada, Ms. Stephanie Freeman, Ms. Emmie Fulgham and Ms. Donna McDonald, The family thanks these ladies for their love and, care of our precious family member.
Memorials may be made to Mixon Cemetery Care Fund, c/o Mrs. Joyce Aycock, 21253 Hwy. 47, Prairie, MS 39756; or to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105-1942; or Palmer Home for Children, P.O. Box 746, Columbus, MS 39701.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, March 13, Chickasaw Journal.
Visitation will be the Thursday, March 7, from 9:30 until 10:30 a.m. at Calvert Funeral Home.
Friends may leave an online condolence at www.calvertfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Group digruntled by principal change April 22, 2016
- FAFSA Fridays April 27, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers crush Yazoo April 27, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- NFL DRAFT: Tunsil falls to Miami in coach pay scandal, Jones misses 1st Round April 29, 2016
- Magazine available to community April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago