OKOLONA – Breylon Tylee Norwood, 8 months old, died Monday, March 4, 2013, at University of Jackson Medical Center. He was born June 26, 2012, in Amory to Audreanna Norwood and Joshua Pannell. Although his short life was a daily struggle to survive, he brought much joy and happiness to his family who loved him dearly.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Lee Memorial Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Jason Clouse officiating. Burial will be in the Oddfellows Cemetery.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by his grandparents, Tammy Lynn Norwood, Sammy Gillylen, Gloria Tubbs and Jessie Pannell (Sarah); his great-grandparents, Edith and John Lamar Norwood, Annie Bogan and Dorothy Mae Gillylen; great-great-grandparents, Beatrice Jolly and Meta Hampton; special aunts and uncles, Cliff and Stacy Norwood, Quenshay Bogan, Maurice Johnson, John Tyler Norwood (Stephanie), Clint Norwood (Tina), Tina Red (Donald), Prescilla Gillylen, Carol and Mickey Poe, Jewel Garth, David Gillylen, Damian Gillylen, Kayla Gillylen, Bradley Hodges; and numerous extended family members.
Pallbearers will be Martez Holland, Marquis Holland, Brian Wooten and J.D. Mize. Honorary pallbearers will be Cliff Norwood and Dean Perry.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, March 13, Chickasaw Journal.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Making a difference every day April 26, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago