OKOLONA – Eric Gale Jaggers, 42, died Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, at his residence in Okolona. He was born in Amory, on Nov. 29, 1971, to James and Gail Cox Jaggers
A lifelong resident of Okolona, he was a graduate of Okolona High School and owner and operator of Jagger’s Quick Stop in Okolona for the past 10 years. He loved the outdoors, hunting and fishing, and enjoyed spending time with store customers and his many great friends. He was a member of First Baptist Church in Okolona and active in his promotion of all things Okolona.
A celebration of life service will be at 11 a.m. Monday at First Baptist Church in Okolona with Dr. Roy McHenry officiating. Danny Buskirk will read the obituary. Burial will follow in Oddfellows Cemetery in Okolona. Holland Funeral Directors Okolona Chapel is entrusted with arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Paula Dean Corley Jaggers of Okolona; children, Anna Brooke Jaggers of Santa Fe, Texas, Lindsy Daniel Jaggers and Eric Hayden Jaggers, both of Okolona; parents, James and Gail Jaggers of Okolona; siblings, Jeffrey Jaggers (Amy) of Tupelo, Jim Jaggers of Birmingham, Ala., and Wesley Jaggers of Tupelo; and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Pallbearers will be Rob Herndon, Bobby Carnathan, Andy Young, Dusty Hester, Mac Simmons, Shorty Sanderson and Don Reed.
Visitation is 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday at the Okolona Chapel and one hour prior to service on Monday at the Church.
Condolences may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka streamlines police accounting May 18, 2016
- Toppers commit four errors in loss May 22, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago