PONTOTOC – Stephanie Tucker McDonald, 50, died Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013, at her residence in Pontotoc. She was born July 10, 1962. to Gerald “Doss” and Sue Earnest Tucker. She was a 1980 graduate of North Pontotoc High School, and a loving mother and wife.
A celebration of her life will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Harvester Church on Hwy. 15 in Pontotoc. W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include her husband of 32 years, Scotty McDonald; two sons, Jonathan McDonald (Katlynn) and Jeremy McDonald (Teresa); five grandchildren, Gracie, Tucker, Asalynn, Piper and Cole, all of Pontotoc; five brothers, Frankie Thompson and family of Bolivar, Tenn., Gerald Tucker and family of Pontotoc, Tommy Tucker and family of Oxford, Jerry and Terry Tucker and families; two sisters-in-law, Lisa Bryant (Burt) and family, Teresa Bagwell (Ricky) and family; brother-in-law, Larry McDonald and family; three special friends, Barbara Westmoreland and family, Rachel Mathis and Nellie Matthews and family; the extended Earnest and Tucker family in Tennessee; and father-in-law, Clydie McDonald (Ruth) of Pontotoc.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her mother-in-law, Martha McDonald.
Pallbearers will be Jason Bryant, Chad Bagwell, Nicholas Tucker, Chris Stewart, Kevin Tucker, Brandy McDonald, Mandy Warren and Audra Bagwell.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday at the church.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- HLES Performs Nursery Rhymes and Possibilities May 22, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Houston Solar Car honored by Legislature May 29, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Flat appropriations hurt schools May 28, 2016
- BIRTH: John Wyatt Parker May 28, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The best we can produce May 27, 2016
- Vardaman packs gym for graduation May 27, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago