He was retired from Franklin Corporation where he had held many jobs. He was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church but had attended First Baptist in Houlka with his family. He enjoyed bird hunting, fishing, watching sports and playing dominoes. He was a member of the Houlka Lions Club.
Funeral services are at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20 at the First Baptist Church in Houlka with Rev. David Blackwell and Rev. Jonathan Childress officiating. Burial will follow at Rose Hill Cemetery in Houlka.
He is survived by his children, Terri Turner (Garry) of Houlka, Loyd Warren, Jr. (Alisha) of Houlka, Roger Warren (Chandra) of Houlka; his 14 grandchildren, Natalie Mirtich (John), Tanna Coleman (Jeremy), Gerren Turner (Stephanie), Mallori Williams, Hannah Warren, Kennedy Warren, Ry Warren, Weston Warren, Bethany Warren, Bailey Warren, Sarah Green (Brent), Stephen Simmons, Chris Farley, Lauren Burgess (Lee); his 10 great grandchildren, Carter, Chloe, Colin, Abella, Max, Ava, Jase, Colby, Teagen, Ayden; his sisters-in-law, Jo Rowland (Stan) of New Albany, Grace Reeder Lyon (Bill) of New Albany; and his brother-in-law, Charlie Reeder of Tupelo.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Frank and Irene Warren Helms, his wife, Ellese Warren, and his brother, Kenneth Warren.
Pallbearers are Roger Griffin, Jerald Harmon, Mike Ford, Ken Warren, Jack Hurst, George Bailey, Gary Reeder and Randy Reeder.
Visitation is Tuesday, at the First Baptist Church in Houlka from 5 until 8 p.m.
Friends and family may sign the online register book at houstonfuneralhomems.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Group digruntled by principal change April 22, 2016
- HLES names 3rd nine week honor roll April 26, 2016
- Pellet gun prompts Middle School lockdown April 26, 2016
- Hamby recognized for driving safety April 27, 2016
- FAFSA Fridays April 27, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago