OKOLONA – Carrie Moore, 73, died Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, in Racine, Wis. She was born Jan. 15, 1940, in Pontotoc to John and Clara Black. She served as a Jehovah Witness for over 40 years. In May 4, 1992, she united in Holy wedlock to the late Charles Moore. She enjoyed worshiping Jehovah, thrift stores, cooking, yard sales and spending quality time with her family.
Service will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Agnew and Sons Funeral Home in Verona, with discourse by Elder Elliott Hall.
Survivors include, two sons, Freddie (Linda) Hatchett and Lee Coleman; three daughters, Clara (Joe) Peet of Tupelo, Sharlene (Vernell) Carr and Carolyn Lynn; five stepchildren, Charles (Christine) Moore, Bennie (Cherrie) Moore, Sharon (Billy) Harris, Frankie Moore and Anthony (Sonya) Moore; 18 grandchildren; 31 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; two sisters, Minnie (Charlie) Shelley of Sherman and Clara Hill of Saltillo; and a host of other relatives.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Charles Moore; two brothers, Edward Hurd and Jessie Black; one son, Johnny B. Hatchett; and one son in-law Dennis Lynn.
Visitation is noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- NFL DRAFT: Tunsil falls to Miami in coach pay scandal, Jones misses 1st Round April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago