Dr. Robert Lott
WEST POINT – Dr. Robert T. Lott, 81, died, Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012, at his home in West Point. Robert Townsend Lott was born Dec. 16, 1931, in Kilmichael to Glynn Aileen Townsend and Yancy Marion Lott Sr. Dr. Lott was a family physician in general surgery practice from 1956 until 2002. He had also served as a doctor in the United States Air Force and was a member of First United Methodist Church.
Memorial funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at First United Methodist Church in West Point with the Rev. Jeff Shannon officiating. Interment will follow at a later date and time in Kilmichael. Calvert Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of arrangements.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Charlotte Essary Lott in 1963. Dr. Lott married Carolyn Ann Vickers on May 19, 1964.
Survivors include wife, Carolyn Ann Vickers Lott of West Point; three daughters, Cynthia Ann Lott Neely (Keith Lee), Martha Glynn Lott Caskey (John Patrick), Pamela Vickers Lott Baird, all of West Point; two sons, David Lamar Lott (Betsy) of West Point, Steven Bryan Lott of Washington, D.C.; nine grandchildren, Charla Lee, Townsend Neely, Jessica Lott, Robert Clark Lott, George Lott, Jordan Caskey, Frances Caskey, Hannah Baird and Lilli Baird; and two great-grandchildren, Matthew Lee and Sophia Lee; one sister, Mary Glynn Walters of Indianapolis, Ind.; two brothers, Yancy Marion Lott Jr. (Helen) of Kilmichael and Thomas L. Lott (Barbara) of Kilmichael.
Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to Friends of the Bryan Public Library, 338 Commerce Street, West Point MS 39773.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- HLES Performs Nursery Rhymes and Possibilities May 22, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Houston Solar Car honored by Legislature May 29, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Flat appropriations hurt schools May 28, 2016
- BIRTH: John Wyatt Parker May 28, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The best we can produce May 27, 2016
- Vardaman packs gym for graduation May 27, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago