In this Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 photo Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood, a Chickasaw County native, addresses the families and friends of victims of violent crimes during an annual tree-lighting ceremony at the Walter Sillers Building on High Street in Jackson, Miss. During the ceremony, loved ones added ornaments to the tree in memory of the victims. (AP Photo/The Clarion-Ledger, Joe Ellis)
Remembering victims of crime
About Todd VinyardI'm the online editor of Journal, Inc. I manage content on these community news sites and work with the print staffs from Journal, Inc.. Help with training and coordinating breaking news with a staff of around 40 along with weekly news staffs.
- Houston seeks tourism tax March 19, 2015
- MDWFP museum summer camp registration now open March 25, 2015
- HEAD HOOPER: Howland, Stricklin feel this is perfect fit for MSU basketball March 25, 2015
- MDWFP offers interactive map with fishing regulations March 25, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tis spring and a young man’s thoughts turn to . . . baseball March 26, 2015
- Supervisors waiting for roads to dry March 26, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 2 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 2 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 2 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 2 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 2 years ago