In this Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 photo Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood, a Chickasaw County native, addresses the families and friends of victims of violent crimes during an annual tree-lighting ceremony at the Walter Sillers Building on High Street in Jackson, Miss. During the ceremony, loved ones added ornaments to the tree in memory of the victims. (AP Photo/The Clarion-Ledger, Joe Ellis)
Remembering victims of crime
About Todd VinyardI'm the online editor of Journal, Inc. I manage content on these community news sites and work with the print staffs from Journal, Inc.. Help with training and coordinating breaking news with a staff of around 40 along with weekly news staffs.
- MSU class crafts image for Chickasaw farm January 21, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- ICC names fall graduates January 25, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Battle of Okolona re-enactment set January 27, 2015
- Comer is chairman of ICC Trustees January 26, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 2 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 2 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 2 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 2 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 2 years ago